Los Angeles Leasing Advisor
Purpose: To assist the brokers at Quantum Real Estate Advisors, Inc. with their needs to help facilitate and manage commercial real estate transactions.
Education/Work Experience: College graduate. Must have 1-3 years of work experience.
- Vision and Strategy – Work harmoniously with all team members to implement professionalism with clients and co-workers. Work successfully in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. Must be a motivated self-starter that is able to create opportunities.
- Relationships – Must understand the value of relationships with clients and co-workers to maintain an excellent level of client service and anticipate the needs of Quantum Real Estate Advisors, Inc. clients.
- People Skills – Must be able to interact with people in a professional manner. Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Financial/Market Understanding – Must comprehend all financial analysis involved in evaluating real estate assets and markets.
- Organization and Time Management Skills – Must be able to effectively organize electronic and paper documents, current tasks and daily correspondence. Must have excellent time management skills and be highly self-sufficient. Needs to follow up in a timely manner.
Technical Competency Expectations:
- Understand financial analysis and how the commercial real estate industry works
- Maintain a high level of organization
- Proficient with MS Outlook, MSWord, MS Excel, Adobe Acrobat
- Must learn database management software such as Salesforce
- Must be able to work with various mapping software after instruction
Leasing Advisor Tasks:
- Transaction Management — Prepare client status reports and track ongoing deals
- Site Selection – Identifying new opportunities for tenants and buyers
- Drafting & negotiating Letters of Intent
- Use database to source and input property and contact information
- Research new leads for potential new deals and clients by:
- Driving markets
- Attending networking functions
- Cold calling
- Create property and contact groups based on specific criteria
- Implement prospects and monitor the communication with same
In the Field:
- Attend various client meetings and networking events
- Take pictures for proposals and property brochures/tour books
- Must have a vehicle to perform the following tasks:
- Drive to listings to show vacant space
- Drive markets to canvass properties
- Market Analysis – Research property, rent, and sale comparables, and analyzing different markets
- Field initial property and tenant inquiries
- Abstract tenant leases as needed
- Support other business priorities and initiatives as needed
Quantum Real Estate Advisors, Inc. offers brokers a competitive salary with bonus.