Quantum Real Estate Advisors, Inc. Brokers Sale of a Dual-Tenant Retail Building in Aurora, IL

Chicago, IL (December 30th, 2021) – Quantum Real Estate Advisors, Inc. has brokered the sale of a dual-tenant retail building in Aurora, IL. At the time of the sale, the 35,208 SF building was 74% occupied by Sky Zone Trampoline Park, while the other 26% was unoccupied. The Seller, represented by President of Quantum, Chad M. Firsel, is a real estate investment and management company based out of Chicago, IL. The Buyer, a local fitness training facility owner who plans on occupying the remaining available space himself, was represented by Catherine Jama of Tenant Advisory Group.

Mr. Firsel had the following comments regarding the transaction, “This deal was a great opportunity for an owner/user to occupy space in a great retail area, while simultaneously receiving significant cash flow from an existing well-known tenant in Sky Zone.” Mr. Firsel continued, “We had received multiple offers from not only owner/users, but investors too, which shows the desirability that deals in great retail corridors continue to have, regardless of vacancy, for all types of buyers.”

Quantum Real Estate Advisors, Inc. (www.QREAdvisors.com) specializes in investment sales brokerage, assisting clients in the acquisition and disposition of commercial real estate. Quantum has the capacity through strategic alliances to offer full-service leasing brokerage, receivership, management, and financing.

Related Posts: