• Recent announcement of the expansion of its home kidney care program to include HomeChoice Claria Automated Peritoneal Dialysis (APD) system enabled by Sharesource remote patient monitoring from Baxter International, Inc. This will enable more patients to choose to treat their kidney failure at home.
• Has partnership in place with Fresenius Medical Care North America to assist in providing home dialysis technology to DaVita patients. A new agreement involves expanded access to NxStage home hemodialysis machines, supplies, and Nx2me Connected Health platform.
• Aspen Dental in partnership with Rejuv Medical Aesthetic Clinic will launch, Chapter Aesthetic Studio, a new national brand of state-of-the-art, medical aesthetic clinics in the Fall 2021.
• Aspen Dental opened its first practice in the state of Colorado market in March 2021.
• Recognized as 2021 Future Edge Award Honoree for development of first AI and innovation solution using AI speech capabilities to translate speech commands to text to update a patient’s periodontal disease electronic records.
• Fresenius Medical Care will experience adverse earnings effect due to governmental delays in the CKCC models (Comprehensive Kidney Care Contracting) by nine months to January 1, 2022. This effect will be offset by the further extension of the U.S. Medicare sequesterian relief from April 1, 2021 until the end of 2021.
• Recently extended its value-based arrangement with Aetna, Inc, a provider of health insurance, to include patients enrolled in Medicare Advantage.
• Global revenues declined by 6% to $4,210 million EUR due to impacts of COVID-19 and exchange rate effects.